Liposomal Eye Spray
Relieving dry eyes symptoms is now so easy…… You can do it with your eyes closed.
Hydrates, relieves and nourishes dry eyes.
Ocuvers Hyaluron is a liposomal eye spray that helps improve all dry eyes conditions with faster relief and easy to use application. Ocuvers Hyaluron is free of ethanol and benzalkonium chloride, absorbs quickly and is odorless.
Ocuvers Hyaluron eye spray can be useful if you are suffering from the following dry eye symptoms:
- You feel like your eyes are stinging and burning.
- Blurred vision, especially when reading
- There is a scratchy or gritty feeling like something is in your eye.
- There are strings of mucus in or around your eyes.
- Your eyes or eye lids are red or irritated.
- It is painful to wear contact lenses.
- You have lots of tears in your eyes.
- Difficulty with nighttime driving.
Benefits of Ocuvers Hyaluron
How to use Ocuvers Hyaluron?
When using for the first time push down on the nozzle three or four times to start the spray mechanism.
- Hold the spray 10cm from your CLOSED eyelid.
- spray onto each CLOSED eyelid 1-2 times
- Keep your eyes closed for 5 seconds, then blink.
- Use as often as required (suitable for everyday use).
- No need to throw away after 28 days. Can be used up to end of expiry after opening.
What is in Ocuvers Hyaluron?
Ocuvers Hyaluron is a Liposomal Eye Spray with 0.1% Hyaluronic Acid.
- Phospholipid complex (soy lechitin)
- Sodium hyaluronate*
- Isotonic solution, borate buffered to a pH value of 7.2
* The hyaluronic acid used is high molecular weight (1.6MDa)
Why is it better than normal eye drops
How It Works
Ocuvers spray contains phospholipids and hyaluronic acid which are useful to treat the different kinds of dry eyes. They help to stabilize the lipid layer and moisturize in cases of tear insufficiency.
By spraying Ocuvers Hyaluron onto closed eyelids you are addressing the tears evaporation issue and also replenish the watery layer of the tear film addressing both causes of dry eye.
As the lipid layer is stabilized, the moisturizing effect last longer, which means they need to be applied less frequently compared to other dry eye products.
Ocuvers can be useful for patients with coordination problems, or dexterity issues or for those who just find it difficult to use drops.