Non-toxic & Natural Technology
What are Liposomal Sprays?
Liposomal sprays, like Ocuvers, contain soy lecithin, a phospholipid, which is encapsulated within microscopic spherical liposomal vesicles with an aqueous core (hyaluronic acid). Soy lecithin is an emulsifier, which due to its bipolar nature enables the water and oil layers of the eye to work together.
The liposomal spray delivers phospholipid to the eye, helping to repair the lipid layer, thereby reducing evaporation of watery layer of tear film (which constitutes 80% of dry eye causes)
Evidence of Effectiveness of Liposomal Eye Spray
Research into the action of liposomal sprays mixed with a fluorescein dye solution onto closed lids illustrates how the sprayed-on solution reaches the lid margins and the tear film within a few minutes. After application to closed lids, and only a few blinks, fluorescein is visible in the tear meniscus 
Several studies [2,3,4,5] have confirmed the efficacy of Liposomal eye sprays, with results showing SIGNIFICANT
IMPROVEMENTS in tear film quality and dry eye symptoms.
Ocuvers Hyaluron Liposomal Dry Eyes Spray
1. D. Dausch, S. Lee, S. Dausch, J. Kim, G. Schwert, W. Michelson [Comparative study of treatment of the dry eye syndrome due to disturbances of the tear film lipid layer with lipid-containing tear substitutes] Klin Monatsbl Augenheilkd, 223 (2006), pp. 974-983
2. Craig, J.P., Purslow, C., Murphy, P.J. and Wolffsohn, J.S. (2010) Effect of a Liposomal Spray on the Pre-Ocular Tear Film. Contact Lens & Anterior Eye, 33, 83-87.
3. Lee, S., Dausch, S., Maierhofer, G. and Dausch, D. (2004) [A New Therapy Concept for the Treatment of Dry Eye – The Usefulness of Phospholipid Liposomes]. Klinische Monatsblatter fur Augenheilkunde, 221, 825-836.
4. Hueck, A. and Wehrmann, R. (2017) Comparison of the Clinical Efficacy of Four Different Liposomal Sprays for the Treatment of Dry Eye. Open Journal of Ophthalmology, 7, 103-116.
5. Khaireddin, R. et al. Comparative Investigation of Treatments for Evaporative Dry Eye Klin Monbl Augenheilkd. 2010 Feb;227(2):128–34